Senior Compliance Officer | Global Bank | 12-Months FTC to Perm
Global Exposure with Extensive Training for Skills Development
$95,000 + Superannuation, with Dynamic Culture and Prime Location
About Our Client
The client one of the largest multinational banking groups when taking in to account total assets under management. They have a good culture, global exposure and market dominance.
Due to organic growth and in the effort of delivering best practices, the client is looking to further strengthen its compliance team and is opening its doors for the right candidate.
Reporting to the Compliance Manager, the minimum responsibilities of the role are the following:
- Developing, recommending and implementing appropriate systems policies and procedures to ensure compliance with relevant laws, prudential standards, rules and guidelines and codes of practice throughout Sydney Branch with regards to AML/CTF
- Conduct risk identification, assessment, and testing of key compliance policies
- Act as subject matter expert in AML/CTF and sanctions and provide pragmatic advice to business areas regarding such requirements
- Review and update compliance policies, procedures and controls
- Maintain the compliance obligations register to ensure it covers all applicable laws
- Manage and coordinate periodic customer due diligence (CDD) review for existing clients
The Successful Applicant
Eager to talk to candidates with the following profiles:
- Tertiary qualification such as an undergraduate degree in business or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a Banking environment
- Strong understanding of banking operations.
- High level understanding of compliance and risk frameworks
- Understanding of Australian financial market and regulatory framework
- Able to promote a strong compliance culture both internally and externally
- Mandarin skills
What's on Offer
Set in a modern building in a prime CBD location, the client is offering the following:
- Global Exposure with Extensive Training for Skills Development
- $95,000 + Superannuation, with Dynamic Culture and Prime Location
- Mandarin Skills is Highly Preferred