- Newly Created Position in Growing Organisation
- Complex Engineering Projects
About Our Client
Our client is an Australian owned national engineering consultancy offering our multi-sector client base structural, temporary works, civil & environmental and hydraulic expertise. Their teams are multi-disciplinary and work to a philosophy of genuine collaboration to provide creative yet practical engineering solutions to their growing base of clients.
Reporting to the Team Leader your accountabilities will include:
- Take responsibility for planning, managing and successful delivery of engineering projects.
- Maintain high level of client satisfaction across profitable projects.
- Monitor quality, costs and schedule across projects to ensure client expectations are met or exceeded.
- Support the Associate Director to delivery on budget whilst optimising project resources within the local and regional practices.
- Manage key internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Development, training and mentorship of more junior engineers and team members.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering alongside relevant industry experience.
- CPEng and RPEQ qualification
- Ideally you will me a Member of IE Australia
- 10+ years of demonstrated design experience within a relevant industry
- Design Skills/Experience across:
- Large concrete frames buildings/tall buildings
- Steel structures - industrial/commercial/retail
- Proven ability in solving complex problems
- Previous experience delivering innovative solutions and designs
- Understanding of geotechnical and basement walls/retention
- Understanding of seismic/wind loading on buildings
- Sound knowledge of construction methods and their impact on design
- Previous experience in writing tenders and proposals
- Proven experience in managing teams or junior staff members
- Previous exposure to managing commercial agreements and client relationships
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be provided an exciting opportunity in a newly created role in a growing Brisbane team. This role is to be offered on a permanent full time basis and comes with a range of additional company perks including on site gym, flexible work environment, social amenities, additional leave, industry leading parental leave program, employee assistance, discounted insurance and corporate memberships and parking in their recently refurbished Brisbane office.
Our client values professional development and will offer exposure across all areas of design and project delivery to expand not only your skillset, but your career opportunities. They are committed to attracting, retaining, and working cohesively towards development of talent and are well known for rewarding staff at every level.
If you or someone you know would be interested in discussing further, please reach out to me via or APPLY NOW for a confidential discussion.