Work with a Global company
Cutting edge technology
About Our Client
According to World Economic Forum statistics, digitisation is expected to create around $320 billion of value for mining by 2025.
Our client helps amplify the benefits of digital transformation across several categories, including engineering and design, product optimisation, value chain optimisation, asset performance management, and workforce transformation.
Our Client is capable of delivering complete end-to-end digital solutions across a myriad of industrial sectors. Boasting over a million software licences across 100+ countries, Our client is responsible for several trillion daily industrial transactions and 9+ petabytes of annual data collation.
- Leading a client through the whole implementation phase.
- Lead and coach graduates.
- Delivering presentations and workshops.
- Broad enough experience in to sell products into clients.
- Ability to take ownership and lead the project.
The Successful Applicant
You will have experience in:
- Working with large enterprise clients as a consultant such as, but not limited to IBM, SAP, Accenture & Logica.
- Mining, oil an gas experience
- Broad exposure of software implementation across mining, oil and gas.
- 10+ years experience as a consultant.
- Solution and integration architecture design experience.
- Positive attitude, resilience and drive.
- Writing report's and technical specs
- C# and SQL queries
- Worked on projects $1 million or more
- Product suite's that include information management
- Mining centric software
- Business intelligence analytics
What's on Offer
Our client has a global reach and has a growing footprint in Brisbane and Australia. You will be part of an established and growing team that is on the cutting edge of technology. Initially you will be taking on 1-2 key projects and as you demonstrate your ability as a consultant you will be able to grow a fruitful career while being rewarded with an attractive salary with an additional bonus component.