Opportunity to earn endless additional rewards and incentives
Annual volunteering day and various giving back initiatives throughout the year
About Our Client
Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 40 years. As an organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the recruitment powerhouse PageGroup. Join our culture of and expand your career horizons around the PageGroup world.
This is a fast paced and challenging role which will stretch your skills in Sales and Recruitment.
As a Specialist Consultant in the Sales market, you will:
- Advise on and sell the most appropriate strategic recruitment Sales strategies and solutions to attract candidates to clients
- Deliver revenue, profit and build ongoing market knowledge
- Business Development: Drive new revenue oportunties by objective based calling, cold calling, meet with new and existing clients, pitching on new projects, networking lunches and events or candidate floating
- Account Management: Continuing to monitor new and existing clients changing needs and competitor activity in order for us to continue to service them
The Successful Applicant
- Experiences in sales or recruitment is high rewarded
- Experiences in a specialist field in Sales and Technology
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and decision making skills
- A natural drive to succeed in your personal goals and celebrate team success
- The ability to build relationships with different people and personalities
- The ability to hand adversity
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary starting at $55,000-$80,000 depending on experience with the opportunity to earn endless additional rewards and incentives
- Flexible working arrangements
- Annual volunteering day and various giving back initiatives throughout the year
- Competitive commission
At PageGroup, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it.
We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, colour, religion, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Don't hesitate to let us know if you require adjustments throughout the process to ensure there are no barriers in the recruitment process.