- Join a Top Tier, Multi Award Winning, National, Main Building Contractor
- Industry leaders, proven track record and systems, collaborative team culture
About Our Client
Our client is on of the countries top main building contractor for well over 60 Years. This national upper tier company has a wealth of experience and knowledge across the commercial, residential high-rise, health, education, retail, aged care & Industrial sectors. The company boasts an average project size of over $15Mil, 87% repeat business / clients and an average employee tenure of over 12years.
This company truly believe the heart and soul of the business is their people and therefore place its employees first. While the company employs over 1000 people nationally, they have made every effort to keep a close-knit family orientated feel and culture throughout. The benefits and true flexibility of work - life balance on offer is a clear reflection on the company's values.
- Oversee and drive quality, WHS, environmental management, and financial management of projects.
- Project procurement, subcontractor, and supplier administration.
- Contract administration including claims, time and financial administration.
- Coordination and engineering support to the site manager.
- Project financial management and reporting using Jobpack administration.
- Train, mentor, develop and delegate tasks to Contract Administrators and Cadets,
- Step in as Project Manager from time to time on projects if needed.
- Provide input to the ongoing development of the company's project administration systems and management of contracts.
- Attend and chair meetings.
- Prepare, review, and submit project deliverables.
- Maintain communications with the client and consultants to enhance project outcomes and company's relationships.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 - 7+ years' experience working on medium large-scale Commercial projects.
- Hold relevant construction related qualification
- Have experience working on medium to large scale projects valued between $15Mil+
- Be well organised with a keen eye for detail
- Communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Have experience dealing with suppliers, negotiating, and finalising contract agreements
What's on Offer
- Join a multi award winning, leading construction business
- Lucrative, above market, salary package on offer with flexibility
- Enjoy stability and a strong pipeline of projects
- Ongoing training, support and investment in resources
- Well-resourced project teams
- Autonomy and directors backing in role and decisions