Senior Contracts Administrator | Hospital Project | $50Mil
One of the best company cultures I have experienced
Stable and successful bussiness established over 70 years in NSW
About Our Client
My client was established over 70 years ago as a family owned and run construction company. Over the years the company has grown to be one of the largest and most successful construction companies in NSW. The business has over 300 fulltime employees and has an annual revenue turnover that exceeds $350M. The company has forged age old relationships with its clients and enjoys the benefits of repeat business from most. Ethical, calculated, methodical & professional are words that best describe my client's approach to the construction market. There are over 50 employees in the business who have over ten years tenure each which speaks directly to the level of staff retention and wealth of experience within the business. This is a company who truly value the meaning of family and promotes a true, healthy work / life balance.
- Bachelor's degree in Building or similar
- 5+ years post graduate experience in Building, Construction and Contract Management at both head and subcontract level
- Software literacy including Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft office and preferably CHEOPS, JOBPAC or Procore
- Knowledge and experience using major forms of Head Contracts and fundamental Contract Law principals
- Sound understanding of construction practices, sequencing of methodology and value of building related goals (materials and services).
- Experience on large scale commercial new-build projects valued at upwards of $30Mil
- A stable career history working for companies of similar elk
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate would ideally share the same or similar values and ethics that the company does.
My client chooses their staff carefully and focus on creating an environment that encourages long tenure and they always employ for the long term and seek out candidate who wish to grow and become part of the companies wider 'family'.
The business maintains a flat management structure with an 'open door' policy and an ethical & collaborative culture. The business looks to employ individuals who take pride in the work they deliver and have a clear passion for the construction industry.
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to work for one of NSW's more successful main building contractors
- A clearly mapped out career progression strategy
- Work within a well-resourced experienced construction team with a proven success track record
- A lucrative, above market related package
- A company who truly values the meaning of family and promotes healthy, mental and physical wellbeing