- Leading, multi award-winning projects, stable and well-respected company
- Lucrative salary package, well-resourced teams & clear career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a privately-owned, multi award winning construction business based in Sydney's inner City Eastern Suburbs. The business focuses and specialises in high-end luxury residential (Apartment) & Commercial (new build) projects. The business is committed to providing a superior experience to their network of clients through their 1st class, proven organisational management style and structure. The company has high performing construction teams who are committed to delivering projects to the highest of standards.
The company's management executives believe that the foundation of their success lies within their people and the strategic selection of high performing and experienced construction professionals who have successfully managed and delivered high quality projects.
The directors of the business take a 'hands on' approach to each project and work closely with the project teams to ensure the seamless delivery of the projects. Whilst the company are a high performing team, they are a family-oriented business who place great value in time spent with family and therefore promote and support a healthy work life balance.
With an increase in new project awards and ongoing growth the busines now has a few CA opportunities.
- Prepare subcontractor procurement schedules, scopes, lettings and packages
- Manage design aspects and components
- Manage design meetings with consultants
- Strong procurement
- Review, negotiate and finalise subcontracts
- Manage and track project expenditure inclusive of subcontractor claims
- Progress claim assistance and external variations
- Administration of RFIs to internal and external stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 4+ years' experience working on medium to large scale Commercial/ Mixed use / Apartment projects
- Hold relevant construction related qualification
- Have experience working on projects valued upwards of $10Mil
- Be well organised with a keen eye for detail
- Communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Have experience dealing with suppliers, negotiating and finalising contract agreements
What's on Offer
- Lucrative package & Career progression that is mapped out from the start
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Exposure to prestigious projects
- Strong pipeline of new projects