Senior Corporate Accountant
Excellent permanent role based in the CBD.
Fantastic career development and training.
About Our Client
My client has some exciting projects and growth plans set for 2017 through acquisitions. They are looking for a Senior Corporate Accountant to join their CBD team.
The role reports into the Financial Controller but you will have links to the CFO and site based executives also. The main responsibilities are listed below:
- Preparation of financial statements
- Management of the audit process and liaise with the auditors
- Month-end accounts preparation
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Bank reconciliation's and treasury support
- Monthly management accounts preparation
- Management of 2 staff
- SAP exposure is beneficial for this position
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a proven financial background, ideally with an audit environment at the start of their career and then more recently exposure within a commercial business.
This role requires strong communication and ability to partner with both internal and external stakeholders. The business is growing so there is scope for development and career progression for the right candidate.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have a proven financial background, ideally audit and then commerce with strong communications skills.
The business is growing and will offer excellent development and career opportunities.