Senior CRM Specialist /Analytics Specialist
Melbourne CBD based
Firm within professional services
About Our Client
The incumbent will be expected to contribute to thought leadership and offer expert technical guidance on CRM Management and Reporting focused on our client's Marketing Automation campaigns. They will be a CRM subject matter expert who will identify, develop, document, validate requirements in alignment with our Marketing Automation programs.
- Perform various data analysis and present findings, insights and opportunities to senior stakeholders within the business.
- Provided actionable recommendation to optimise future campaigns and support marketing strategies.
- End-to-end trigger design, build and implement for BTL marketing acquisition and lifecycle communications including customer on-boarding and activation triggers, cross sell campaigns, referral campaigns using SQL Server
- Responsible for segmentation and data extracts to support campaign targetin
- Built and maintained banking performance dashboard and campaign reporting dashboard
- Provided ad-hoc data support in Marketing
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in a business, technology or numeric discipline (e.g. Finance, Statistics, Maths, Marketing). Experience in a similar data focused, direct marketing leadership position using relational databases and analytic tools across large, complex datasets will set you up for success in this role.
In addition to this, you have demonstrated experience of data modelling, data lake, and data warehouse and or marketing CRM systems principles that are required to support direct marketing.
What's on Offer
This opportunity will allow you to work for a leading organisation, with a team that supports each other and career progression is available.