Senior Data Engineer
Growing team with a new project focus
Solve complex problems with new technology.
About Our Client
Our client is a mining SaaS company servicing a local and international client base.
With a recent renewed focus on their technology stack and being one of the most advanced software services in their field, the client is looking to bring on a senior Data Engineer to help along this journey.
This Person will be responsible for:
- Building ETL pipelines that are clean and effective.
- Build and maintain clean code and effective databases.
- Work closely with a diverse group of stakeholders including BAs, developer, testers and product managers.
- Thinking with the customer in mind when interpreting data sets and building models.
- Identifying problems quickly and devising best practice solutions.
- Implementing security and data management processes
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant should have:
- Worked in an Agile environment.
- Strong experience with relational databases (MS SQL, MySQL, PostreSQL).
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft data management tools (SSIS, SSRS, SQL).
- Well versed in data engineering principles with experience in big data or ML being an added bonus.
- Experience in Cloud data engineering (AWS or Azure certifications are highly regarded).
What's on Offer
- Permanent role with a well regarded Perth company.
- The opportunity to work on exciting problems and hone your data engineering craft.
- Progression pathways into DevOps, architecture and senior leadership over the capability.