Senior Demand and Supply Planner
Step up into people management
Market leading FCMG business
About Our Client
A market leading global FMCG business.
- Lead a team of Planners to manage the inbound and outbound Supply Chain for the business.
- Managing forecasting and replenishment for over 25,000skus through multiple channels using SAP.
- Lead S&OP process.
- Deliver optimum inventory through the network to ensure that their is accurate stock available for replenishment, whilst always being mindful of continuous improvement and process improvements.
- Manage CPFR (supplier collaboration meetings) with key suppliers, alongside developing strong working relationships with all stakeholders to deliver consistently high customer satisfaction levels.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5+ Year's Demand and Supply Planning experience in an FMCG, Retail or Wholesale environment
- Leadership or supervisory experience
- ERP SAP experience
- A real 'go getter' attitude and a team player
- Experience working with a high sku count and global supply base
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to step into a leadership role
- Join an exciting business in a period of organic and acquisitional growth
- A business that promotes from within and provides opportunity for a great career