- Leading healthcare provider
- Be part of a national team
About Our Client
Our client is well-known and established in the Health sector. They currently have a need for an experienced Desktop Support individual to join their team. You will be part of a national team and you will be given the opportunity to lead and mentor a junior member of the team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Assisting in providing Level 1 support when request volumes are high.
- Act as an escalation point for the service desk analysts.
- Provide technical guidance and training to service desk analysts.
- Record, track, and document all actions in the incident response and resolution process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made and actions taken, through to final resolution.
- In person support when remote tools are not appropriate, including hardware repairs, delivery of peripherals, or other fixes as determined.
- Assist in software releases and roll-outs according to change management best practices.
- Develop help sheets and FAQ lists for end users.
- Provide feedback and suggestions for continual improvement.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Previous experience in a Desktop Support position.
- ITIL Certification.
- Experience with Windows 10, Windows Server OS, MS Office Suite and Office 365.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Health industry experience - highly desirable.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
What's on Offer
On offer is a newly created position based in the south east. You will be afforded the opportunity to take ownership of all things IT related in the Melbourne office and lead a service desk analyst.