Senior Desktop Support
Are you immediately available?
Do you want to work for a national company?
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly expanding national company which requires the services of a Senior Desktop Support person on a fixed term contract. The company is situated in the steel and building products industry.
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide Desktop support and assistance to partners and staff. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, hardworking, experienced with a can do attitude.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- IT related degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and spoken communication
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Knowledge of SAP is highly beneficial
- Experience with SQL and Crystal reporting is essential
- Proven troubleshooting ability
- Strong organisation and time management skills
What's on Offer
The role on offer is a fixed term contract based in Dandenong. Please apply via the link if you have the required skills and experience for the position. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high number of applications.