- Opportunity to play a key role in the development of a new product roadmap
- Opportunity to work with a modern, cloud-native technology stack
About Our Client
An established technology business with an international presence that services hospitality and customer-led industries, based in Melbourne's inner suburbs.
The role is focussed on working on a roadmap of new features for a recently development new platform. You will play an integral part in the design, development & delivery of new features, providing strong technical and delivery leadership and input into proposed solutions. You will get to own your changes end-to-end, from design, all the way through to the delivery to customers and get exposure to modern technologies and processes. You will be responsible for mentoring and coaching junior developers and acting as the custodian for the platform.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be results-driven, collaborative, and able to work comfortably in a fast-paced experimental environment. You will have a strong sense of ownership and pride in the products you build with solid technical experience to hit the ground running. You must enjoy mentoring and coaching more junior staff as well as being a great communicator, keen to provide your input for key decisions and not afraid to voice your opinion.
Technically, you'll meet the following criteria:
- Experience working within software engineering teams in an Agile environment
- Strong Devops, CI/CD, TDD principals
- Architecting and automating the build process for production ready applications
- Knowledge and experience with MongoDB, Docker and Kubernetes technologies
- Experience with AWS and implementing API's.
- Experience and / or knowledge of working with CRM, Database and/or SaaS Marketing Systems
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered a fantastic opportunity to be an integral part of the development function of a growing scale up technology business with an international presence. The role offers WFH flexibility, a competitive salary and great career progression opportunities.