Senior Developer x3 - C#, Web API
Competitive daily rate
About Our Client
This QLD government agency provides high quality and sustainable corporate and business services to QLD's emergency services. Their Digital services division is works closely with QLD's police, fire and ambulance services to deliver digital solutions that help to ensure the safety of front line officers and the community.
These positions will join an existing team, participating in the redevelopment if some key changes to existing integration and web application systems.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Interpreting functional specifications into development of new code or changes for existing code.
- Facilitating joint design workshops with Agile team members and business SMEs.
- Updating code and deployment process into the Git/TeamCity/Octopus Deploy stream of work.
- Creating automated unit tests to validate code changes.
The Successful Applicant
Skills and experience required:
- .NET Framework 4.x - C#
- Windows/Web Development/Web Services - Web API
- Windows Server Platform
- Windows Services/IIS/WCF
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative solutions for complex user requirements.
- Implementation of interfaces between large enterprise systems.
- Ability to confidently liaise with technical and business stakeholders.
- Experience in supporting definition of key testing scenarios.
- Exposure to testing data ETL processes, including analysis of data used for various test scenarios would be beneficial.
Experience with any of the following would be desirable, but not essential:
- Automated Testing
- TFS / Azure DevOps
- Visual Studio 2019
- Octopus Deploy
What's on Offer
- Initial 3 month contract, with high likelihood of extensions.
- Brisbane CBD
- Friendly, supportive and collaborative team of developers.
- 3 positions available
- Competitive daily rate package of $750-850 per day (inc. super).