Senior DevOps Engineer
A great opportunity to work for one of Aus's fastest growing tech start ups
A great opportunity to work for a well publicised, very high profile business
About Our Client
One of Australia's fastest growing and high profile tech start up businesses based in Melbourne CBD.
This role is a customer facing role, working with some of the businesses' enterprise clients. The role will be predominantly focussed on:
- Hands-on keys building and implementing Infrastructure as code for AWS solutions
- Building and running Kubernetes environments in production
- Setting up CI/CD automation to support builds.
- Proactively seeking out ways to uplift capability and ongoing enhancements by advising and consulting to stakeholders.
- Being an advocate and championing cloud best practices and the automation of operations and services.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate needs to meet the following criteria:
- AWS native Cloud build experience with automated provisioning/config Mgmt with Ansible
- AWS Cloud experience - CloudFormation, Tags, ASGs, EC2, VPCs, CW,RDS, DDB, SNS etc.
- Kubernetes (Amazon EKS) - Building and running in production.
- Continuous Delivery (Automated Build - Maven), Deployment and Testing
- Some experience with Java Development (Ruby/Python) preferred
- Expert level with Git, Nexus/Artifactory and CI/CD Pipelines (Jenkins)
- First rate communication stakeholder management skills
- Works comfortably in an Agile environment to uplift platforms in maturity
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills, solution orientated
What's on Offer
The roles provides a one of a kind opportunity for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join one of Australia's most high profile and fastest growing tech startups. The company offers a fantastic company culture, benefits and opportunity to grow with the business.