- Contract role based in Melbourne Location
- Competitive salary
About Our Client
Our client is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Their consulting solutions span critical business problems in technology, business process, analytics, risk, compliance, transactions and internal audit. They are committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce of professionals that share the common value of collaboration.They work with private and government clients to deliver crucial insight through data analytics and data visualisation. They also use data to transform external and internal audit approaches by embedding data analytics through the entire audit lifecycle. The company also help establish the right controls, processes and structures to ensure that decisions are based on accurate information.
- Deeper understanding of serverless tools like Lambda/StepFunctions/SQS/ECS.
- Understands the application level constructs around developing tools (like testing) and securing applications (jwt, oauth)).
The Successful Applicant
* Building a Docker image which can be used for data processing
* Processing the data in Docker using Python to generate SQS messages
* Using the SQS messages to make calls to The Trade Desk APIs
What's on Offer
Contract Opportunity with extensions