- Immediate start available
- 6 month contract with extensions
About Our Client
With a track record of high employee retention, this company speaks for itself, putting their employees first and ensuring work satisfaction. Within the health space, located on the outskirts of the Brisbane CBD and close to public transport, this company has everything you are looking for in an employer.
This role will require:
- Experience in packaging in a complex environment.
- Strong application virtualisation experience using Microsoft App-V.
- Technical knowledge of packaging protocols, operating systems and standards.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and solid troubleshooting skills are essential.
- Citrix Administration of all brokers, cloud connectors, Delivery Groups and Machine Catalogues.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Expert knowledge of Citrix Cloud, Citrix PVS, Citrix XenApp, Azure AD, Zenworks, SCCM, MDT and KMS.
- Experience in designing and deploying solutions across a modern Windows 10 platform.
- Prioritise new support requests and existing work orders, provide timely and effective technical support as required.
- Experience in application portfolio management and evaluating requests for new software and architecture documentation
- Skill in preparing written communications and materials such as knowledge base articles and technical instructional documents
What's on Offer
On offer is a six month contract assignment within the IT Infrastructure team, with a high of further extensions.