Senior Digital Marketing Associate I Financial Services
Melbourne CBD based
About Our Client
In this role you will lead the implementation of the digital marketing efforts for the firm and drive effective traffic generation and digital journey optimization through measurement and test and learn.
- Project lead the design, development and implementation of digital solution ideas and programs that accelerate our local and global business growth agenda and targets. This includes seeking scale, operational efficiency and a streamlined client experience across business channels.
- Provide specialist support to deliver integrated, aligned campaigns and projects across all Earned, Owned and Paid channels in collaboration with the marketing teams, leveraging the team's skills and combined knowledge, for an accurate, relevant and timely execution.
- Build, integrate and lead marketing campaigns throughout the pipeline funnel across web, social, email and other online activities, including SEO, SEM & analytics.
- Leads creative agency to develop ad creative and digital agency on the development of media plans for all business channels. Manages ongoing campaigns, reviews creative executions and results to optimise activity and spend.
- Leads content implementation for social media channels for the firm including development of content and distribution. Reports on engagement levels and looks for areas to improve. Will lead the strategy to create defined client Social Media Channels and the communication plan around the implementation.
- Drives insights for delivery to senior managers on successes & failures of all digital marketing activities, along with suggestions for optimisation.
- Plans and executes against all digital aspects of the firms Global Product Plan to business growth targets.
- Actively participates in cross-business initiatives, shares digital knowledge and encourages cross functional digital thinking. Proactively maintains and shares external market knowledge of the Asset Management industry and its intersection with broader digital knowledge and capability developments
- Establishes and delivers on a partnered operating model approach to collaborate with global digital teams, local key stakeholders and vendor partners to execute on business channel based strategies, ensuring delivery against global and local business priorities / channels.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or certifications in Marketing, Digital or related field
- Experience with ExactTarget, Google/Adobe Analytics or Adobe suite and other relevant SEO tools
- Deep knowledge of the digital ecosystem and how CRM, web, mobile, social, search, and ecommerce channels integrate and work together
- Knowledge of UX web standards and best practices
- Proven delivery of strategic initiatives
- Must be very organised, detail-oriented, and self-motivated
- Strong data-driven analytical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
What's on Offer
In return you will join a high performing team in a well-established organisation with ambitious growth plans. You will be working within a culture which supports continuous improvement and innovation, and extensive in-house product and application training.