- 12 month FTC for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- Great Organisation with supportive and flexibile working environment
About Our Client
Our client is an independent think-tank whose work centres around improving the lives of Australians. They have been in operation for over 60 years and contain a membership base from a range of sectors, industries and academia.
Performance and progress in the following areas will be priorities for this position:
- Lead development and execution of the digital marketing strategy and ensure targets are achieved
- Manage a team of 4 digital marketing professionals
- Lead email marketing best practice across the organisation
- Review and interpret digital marketing metrics from our campaigns and implement improvements to boost performance.
- Coordinate delivery and maintenance of marketing assets and collateral to support digital strategies.
- Develop and execute paid advertising plans to support key activities and programs of work.
- Analyse marketing trends and developments and adopt a continuous improvement approach to digital marketing activities.
- Develop and execute a Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategy.
- Other duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
* Tertiary qualification or equivalent in a relevant field;
* Strong writing and editing skills;
* Experience using CRM systems (Microsoft Dynamics would be an advantage);
* Experience using CMS systems (Kentico would be an advantage);
* Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including photoshop and After Effects desirable;
* Knowledge and experience using Google Analytics;
* Highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
* Exceptional time management and organisational skills;
* 10+ years' experience in digital marketing.
What's on Offer
- A wonderful and supportive team culture
- Hybrid working options available
- The opportunity to work for an organisation that improves the lives of Australians