Senior Drupal Developer
12 Month Contract
Government client in Sydney CBD
About Our Client
Large Government client, CBD location.
- Provide Design, Development, Support and Maintenance for Drupal Content Management System.
- Advanced Drupal Theming and Back-End Development.
- Provide DevOps capability to support and manage Drupal environment on AWS cloud
- Provide Development, Support and Maintenance for other Transport Cluster web applications using LAMP (Linux, Apache, PostgrSQL, MySQL, Oracle and PHP)
- Provide Support and Maintenance for Web Tracking Tools, such as Google Analytics and Google Urchin.
- Provide Business Analysis experience including ability to interpret business requirements to design complete and effective solutions based on business needs.
- Undertake new or upgraded website Projects based on above technologies
- Provide development based on using HTML5, Angular JS, Java script, J-query, PHP coding as well as Oracle Iplanet web technologies.
- Ensure websites meet WCAG AA guidelines as well as experience in using Jenkins & SVN on AWS cloud.
- Assist infrastructure officers with all application related tasks and maintenance jobs
The Successful Applicant
1. Extensive experience with Drupal CMS 7.3 and above, HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS, java script, JQuery and PHP Application development on AWS Cloud environment
2. Demonstrated capability to design, develop and support website infrastructure based on the LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP).
3. Extensive experience in Advanced Drupal Theming and Back-End Development, such as custom module development.
4. A substantial track record in supporting high volume and high profile website development, integration and implementations.
5. Proven ability to respond quickly and effectively to technical issues and strong analytical and problem solving skills with the proven ability to adapt to new situations and develop creative solutions
6. A thorough understanding of website security and hardening technologies and techniques as well as Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels.
7. Ability to use DevOps tools including GIT and Jenkins to automate application deployment.
8. Capacity to operate both independently, using initiative and self direction, and as a team member to produce consistently high quality work.
9. Ability to use initiative and maintain a high degree of confidentiality, discretion, and judgement while maintaining a strong customer service approach.
10. Ability to manage DevOps workflow. Familiar with configuration of Jenkins / GIT (CodeCommit) and AWS cloud services
11. Ability to write Unix Scripts to automate test cases and have reasonable Unix experience
12. Ability to communicate (verbal and written) with business units that rely on that information to define system requirements or organizational processes.
13. Proven experience and ability to analyse business requirements and develop solutions to deliver on those requirements within agreed time, cost and quality expectations
14. Proven effective communication and representation skills including writing skills and ability to develop and maintain effective customer, business stakeholder and team relationships in a Group IT environment.
15. Ability to take responsibility to ensure compliance with policy, guidelines and better practice frameworks within the context of business analysis and proven commitment to continuous improvement.
16. A relevant degree with at least five years subsequent relevant work experience, training and/or experience in business analysis, preferably related to an Drupal system and /or web - based technologies
17. Demonstrated ability to interpret business requirements to design complete and effective solutions based on business needs.
What's on Offer
12 month contract at CBD location.