Senior Electrical Engineer (Maintenance)
Excellent opportunity to join an ASX listed Gold mining operation.
Career progression, great working culture, family friendly roster.
About Our Client
We are representing one of the biggest Gold producing operations in Western Australia who have both an Open Cut and Underground Operation
This is a key position within the Engineering team as part of the Maintenance Department. You will report into the Principal Electrical Engineer and be responsible for;
- Managing electrical risks across the site and developing technically sound solutions to complex electrical issues.
- Focusing on all Electrical Maintenance activities including a focus on power distribution to 33kV, large drives, HV motors to 6.5MW and underground and process plant infrastructure.
- Reviewing equipment risks, maintenance strategies, improving reliability.
- Engaging and influencing the maintenance team.
- Providing operational support across the site's electrical assets to meet production targets.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this position will have the following;
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10 years experience on site ideally with heavy industrial equipment experience
- Previous experience in power generation with power stations and distribution is highly regarded.
- Experience with SAP.
- Demonstrated experience with maintenance support, problem solving and risk management.
What's on Offer
There is a competitive salary package on offer with additional benefits.