Senior Electronics Engineer
Lead electronic design for new products
Global market-leading business
About Our Client
Market-leading life science and diagnostic device developer based in the South East of Melbourne. Renowned for their cutting edge R&D and expertise in the market, they are looking to add a Senior Electronics Engineer to their team in Melbourne.
* Design and development of electronic components for spectroscopy products.
* Coordinating and prioritising the day-to-day activities of electronics team.
* Working closely with other R&D disciplines such as mechanical engineering and optics to come up with best design to achieve performance requirements.
* Work closely with Manufacturing and Quality staff to coordinate building breadboards and running reliability tests.
* Also support Manufacturing team to troubleshoot in-production products, and address quality or end-of-life issues.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelors or higher university degree in Electrical Engineering.
* Proficiency with design and simulation CAD tools.
* Proficiency with FPGA development, preferably VHDL.
* Strong basis in engineering mathematics
* Innovative problem-solving mind
* Team leadership skills, and ability to lead the electronic design projects.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to join a market leading medical device organisation.