Senior Facade Engineer
Independent, privately owned Australian Engineering Services Consultancy
Career progression opportunities with a mapped our career plan
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-disciplinary Engineering Consultancy whose main focus is in the Commercial and Residential and Public sector projects. The business offers services from the initial design phase through to completion, offering a full service to its clients. With a humble and people-centric environment, the company values each individual respectively and works collaboratively as a team, ensuring that a work-life balance attitude is the forefront of its culture.
- Provide the team with technical guidelines that is in line with the Australian Standards whilst adhering to budgets, time frame and safety requirements given during clients briefing.
- Continuously reviewing design drawings and making recommendations where need be as well being involved in the technicality of design calculations and analyses.
- Signing off on reports and relevant documentation to the drawings, ensuring these meet the clients expectation
The Successful Applicant
The requirements to be successful for this role are as followed:
- Must be a Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng)
- Have 5+ years' local experience
- Proficient in Spacegass, AutoCAD and Strand 7
What's on Offer
Work-life balance encouraged throughout the business
Strong ethical and mature environment