Senior Finance Analyst | Property | 3-months | ASAP Start
Work for one of the biggest name in the property market
Modern office, convenient location, to start next week!
About Our Client
Your next company is one of the biggest name in the Property Market. Work in a team of friendly and collaborative professional and develop you analysis skills further
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be looking after the following:
- Own the Village budget setting and financial reporting processes
- Month-end preparation (including support with Recharge calculation and information required to complete Monthly dashboards)
- Preparation of Quarterly Dashboard accounts for distribution to Resident Committees as required
- Preparation of annual village financial statements
- Preparation and collation of documentation to support annual audit requirements
- Other activities as per Villages Management requirements
Support with activities required to:
- Deliver cost effective and high-quality service to residents
- Develop and maintain co-operative professional relationships with Village staff and residents as well as other stakeholders (including multiple shared services and procurement teams)
- Information and advice provided is relevant, accurate and timely
- Liaise with Village Managers on a regular basis on Village financial matters.
- Respond to stakeholder enquiries with information and advice that is relevant, accurate and timely
- Support the Finance Manager in the presentation of annual budgets and annual audited financial statements at the annual budget meeting and annual management meeting.
- Oversight and maintenance of Finance systems and processes to ensure the delivery of accurate and timely financial information
Support with the delivery of financial accounting, analytical and administrative activities required to meet the requirements of Retirement Village Management Agreements including but not limited to:
- Preparation of long-term forecasts and business plans, evaluating profitability and performance as directed
- Liaise and provide support to the Retirement Finance Business Partners and Finance Manager in the provision of financial reporting as required
- Contribute, where possible, to the successful execution of finance improvement initiatives across the Australia region Businesses
- Be curious to increase understanding of both the internal and external business drivers
- Be agile in problem solving, focusing on driving the solution not the problem
- Maintain a positive outlook in a challenging environment, adopting a value add mentality to ensure your contribution is maximised
- Be an early adopter where practical of LL 2020 ways of working and practice initiatives
The Successful Applicant
Keen to talk to immediately available candidates who suit the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and technical post tertiary qualifications which include CA or CPA qualifications
- 3+ years' experience in financial reporting, financial planning & analytics or a related field
- High outcome orientation and drive.
- First class decision making and influencing skills with strong levels of energy.
- Strong overall awareness and the ability to anticipate issues.
- Leadership, problem solving, organisational planning skills.
- Ability to act professionally and build trust, partnerships and relationships.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment; can work collaboratively without needing to control resources in order to deliver outcomes.
- Ability to adjust rapidly and frequently to new situations, able to help others accept and adapt to change.
What's on Offer
- Work for one of the biggest name in the property market
- Modern office, convenient location, to start next week
- $33 per hour + super, working with a friendly and collaborative team