Senior Finance Analyst
Highly Flexible Working Culture
Great Staff Benefits
About Our Client
Our Client is a market leader that has established a strong reputation after 30 years operating in Australia. At an exciting time in their history, they are currently implementing an array of innovative programs that has led to this opportunity. The perfect time to join an organisation that is well known for providing great careers for its employees.
As an integral member of the Finance team, you will Analyse business and financial data to provide insight, guide conversations and support business decisions. Additionally, you will support the leadership team by providing expert analysis and advice in understanding business and financial data, providing analysis around its completeness, guiding data cleansing and to provide insights to support informed decision making. Some of your specific responsibilities will include;
- Enable evidence based decision making
- Exploring new commercial models
- Identifying new opportunities for existing customers
- Design, develop and maintain financial forecasting models.
- Undertake scenario based analysis.
- Design, develop and maintain organisational reporting dashboards to support evidence based decision making.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly motivated and driven professional with previous experience in an analytical role. You will have strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills along with;
- Degree in computer science, statistics, accounting, finance, commerce or a related field.
- Experience with relational database technology e.g. Oracle, SQL
- Experience with analytical visualisation tools/technology e.g. Excel (essential), QlikView (desired)
- Experience with analysing large volumes of structured and semi-structured data (essential)
- Experience with reporting and business intelligence (desired)
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Responsive to changing requirements.
- Generating ideas and proven problem solving abilities.
- Experience with financial modelling and forecasting
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a package that includes many additional benefits. You will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.