Senior Finance Analyst
Great Company Culture
About Our Client
Ford is investing more in R&D in Australia than any other auto-maker, including $2 billion in R&D between 2010 and 2016 and uniquely capable of developing vehicles from the ground up locally. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced finance analyst to join the global company that is set to become the largest automotive employer in Australia beyond 2018.
The development of these vehicles demonstrates how local innovation and high-tech design continue to be expanded locally through Ford Australia's extensive product development operations.
This Campbellfield based finance team plays a critical role in supporting local designers and engineers in the development and delivery of innovations that make Ford's customers lives easier and better.
Reporting to the team Finance Manager your role will require you to support the Product Development team as a Finance Analyst through the following responsibilities;
* Make recommendations on financial impacts to guide the decision making process
* Compile high level reports, proposals and ad-hoc analysis as required
* Support cost analysis and reconciliation at part, vehicle and Market levels
* Work in cross-functional teams to validate costs and identify improvement opportunities
* Work with regional teams, supporting regional profitability analysis and global consolidation
* Conduct product cost, profitability analysis and variance reporting
The Successful Applicant
This is an exceptional opportunity for a commercially minded and driven finance professional. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a team orientated environment, be flexible in their approach to work and possess the following traits;
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work within a cross functional team (with Purchasing, Engineering, Marketing etc)
* Ability to summarise detailed information and present key take-outs to senior management
* Leadership skills - being a self starter, drive for results & closure
* Process oriented and attention to detail.
* Dealing with large quantities of data
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel and experience in manipulating large data sets
* Business Acumen (Strong understanding of business processes)
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be working with a Global business that offers a highly competitive salary along with vehicle options and 12 RDO's a year.