- Fortune 200 Company
- Finance Transformation Mandate
About Our Client
ITW (NYSE: ITW) is a global industrial company built around a differentiated and proprietary business model. The company's seven industry-leading segments leverage the unique ITW Business Model to drive solid growth with best-in-class margins and returns in markets where highly innovative, customer-focused solutions are required. The products we manufacture and the solutions we design are all around us. The buildings where we live and work are built with ITW construction products, with our brands Ramset, Reid and Paslode. ITW's 45,000 global employees around the world thrive in the company's decentralized and entrepreneurial culture. Our leaders have deep expertise in the ITW Business Model and leverage it to deliver superior performance and value to our customers.
Reporting to the Division Controller, and as a key member of the FP&A Team, you will be a pivotal conduit between the Sales, Marketing & Finance teams, providing business partnering services, analysis, and management reporting for the Group. This will include sales & margin analysis, month-end and variance analysis and providing critical insights to senior stakeholders to support the strategic direction of ITW.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Key analysis of sales volumes, margins, pricing to help understand drivers of the margin results and identify opportunities for improvements
- Ensure accuracy of BI reporting
- Provide accurate information/reports/insights to functional departments and finance teams within reporting deadlines
- Development in conjunction with IT and preparation and analysis of a variety of Management Accounting and sales reports
- Complete management reporting and month end tasks
- Assist Division Controller with preparation of monthly outlook, LRP and annual plan
- Assist with capex pre and post capex financial reviews and analysis
The Successful Applicant
Our client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst, with strong stakeholder management and communication skills, and a highly commercial mindset. Someone who works collaboratively and partners well with others, learns from mistakes and is open to feedback, and understands how his/her role contributes to business success.
You will be a team player with the versatility and ambition to work in a fast-paced, US-listed business with a passion for continual improvement and driving simplicity. You will be CA/CPA qualified, with advanced Excel skills and ideally experience with Cognos & Power BI.
What's on Offer
- Career growth and development in a Fortune200 company.
- ITW offer a comprehensive total rewards package, to help you and your family be well - mentally, physically and financially.
- ITW's Corporate Social Responsibility strategy is centred on their Ethics, People, Communities and Environment
- Flexible work arrangements (beyond COVID)
- Commitment to talent development and career pathing, inclusion and diversity