Senior Financial Accountant - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
ASX Listed Company
Broad Business Partnering Role
About Our Client
Based in the CBD fringe, our client is one of Australia's strongest brands and a market leader within their industry. Due to strong sequential growth over the last few years, they are looking to recruit a passionate and commercially focused accountant to join their high performing and accomplished team on an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
Reporting directly into the Group Financial Controller, you will work closely with the management group and across operations. Your key responsibilities will be;
- The preparation and distribution of accurate monthly financial reports
- The preparation of statutory reporting requirements within deadlines
- Identifying, owning and driving process improvements internally
- Financial analysis of prospective project opportunities and the preparation of senior management and board summaries
- Assisting with the annual budgeting process and quarterly corporate re forecast
- Developing and implementing appropriate internal control policies and procedures
- Facilitating a team environment and coaching and mentoring junior staff.
The Successful Applicant
CA qualified, you will be ambitious, well communicated and an organised individual who is looking to take the next step in their career. Ideally you have commenced your career within a Big 4 or mid tier firm and have now gained experience within commerce. You will have proven experience working with similar clients and have a thorough understanding of internal controls and reporting requirements. In addition to this you will be a strong communicator and be able to build relationships across the organisation.
What's on Offer
- ASX listed business
- Scope for permanency
- Genuine Business Stakeholder Interaction
- Excellent team culture