Senior Financial Accountant - ASX Listed
Excellent Career Development Oppurtunities
Great Company Culture
About Our Client
Our client is a growing ASX listed business with a reputation for providing great careers. Recent growth through a major acquisition has led the the requirement of a experienced Financial Accountant to join the Group Finance team.
Working closely with the Group Finance Manager the main responsibilities of this role will include;
- Accounting for profit & loss and balance sheet accounts, including preparation of monthly journals/general ledger reconciliations;
- Management of fixed asset accounting and capex reporting and analysis
- Provide accurate and timely monthly analysis/commentaries of results;
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual group close schedules and associated reports;
- Assist with the preparation of all required statutory financial reports, including note disclosures;
- Assist with the co-ordination of year-end external audit processes, including liaising with external auditors;
- Preparation of equity accounting for associates and joint ventures;
- Preparation of various investment trial balance take-ups;
- Analyse business requirements to recommend and/or develop procedures/processes to solve and implement
- management/financial accounting requirements;
- Assist with implementing/maintaining internal reporting controls & procedures; and
- Project work as required and other tasks as directed by Manager.
The Successful Applicant
You will ideally have worked for a large complex business previously. CPA or CA will be a requirement. Ideally starting your career at a large accounting firm. Clear communication skills with a love of learning and development will be a must.
What's on Offer
Your commitment in delivering the best outcomes for the business will be rewarded with a competitive package. You will be working within a market leading organisation that will offer excellent career opportunities moving forward.