Senior Financial Accountant - ASX
Permanent opportunity - $100-$115k + super
Ongoing Professional Development/Career Progression
About Our Client
A fast growing ASX-listed business, my client is an industry leader with a highly successful leadership team. With an emphasis on innovation and putting its people first, this is a business that lives and breathes its excellent corporate values. With over 1,000 staff across Australia and strong financial results, they are seeking an experienced Senior Financial Accountant to join their team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the key duties for this role include:
- Preparation of half-year and annual ASX statutory accounts;
- Preparation of tax returns including BAS, FBT, GST and R&D grants;
- Ensure compliance with all direct and indirect taxation obligations;
- Preparation of monthly bank/balance sheet reconciliations;
- Review of journals, accruals, internal controls and processes;
- Maintenance of internal controls and processes;
- Ad hoc tasks to support the team.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a similar role and have had experience within Corporate Tax. You will have a relevant degree in Accounting (or related) and must have attained your CA/CPA qualifications.
You are an excellent communicator as well as a proactive individual with strong Excel skills. While you can work well autonomously, you will enjoy working within a dynamic team. Finally, you will have an eye for detail and be happy working in a hands on role.
What's on Offer
- Permanent opportunity in a stable, growing business
- Ongoing Career Progression
- Excellent Training & Development
- Dynamic and Fun Team Culture