Senior Financial Accountant - Large Property Developer
Great company culture
Competitive Salary and Benefits
About Our Client
Our client is one of Australia's largest and most respected property developers. With a number of exciting projects underway and many more in the pipeline this would be an exciting time to join the organisation that prides itself on providing rewarding careers.
Working closely with the Group Financial Controller the key responsibilities of your role will include;
- Delivery of month end reporting in a timely manner
- Preparing and driving annual budgeting process
- Working with senior stakeholders on ad hoc analysis to support the business units
- Management of the Assistant Accountant
- Preparation of consolidation and financial statements
- Preparation of BAS and FBT
- Engage with the business for both internal and external audits
- Ad hoc projects to increase efficiency of finance processes
The Successful Applicant
You will be a CA/CPA qualified professional who has gained exposure to working for a large corporate or has worked for a Mid-tier/Big 4 Accounting firm previously. You will have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
What's on Offer
Your commitment in delivering the best outcomes for the business will be rewarded with a competitive package. You will be working within a market leading organisation that will offer excellent career opportunities moving forward.