- Great Flexible Culture
- Work Closer to Home
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader with global revenue in excess of $40 billion dollars. This position will be working within a divisional finance team of 9 and reporting to a Senior Finance Manager.
Reporting directly to a Senior Finance Manager you will be working in a broad role that offers excellent career development opportunities. Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Review and analyse monthly financial and reporting to HQ;
- Review and verify the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to various records.
- Able to carry out complex reconciliations;
- Preparation of various cashflow and profit centre reports;
- Negotiating financial transactions of moderate complexity;
- Business planning and forecasting;
- Analysis of actual result versus plan;
- Compliance with all policies and procedures to a high degree of accuracy.
- Understands and assist with the established continuous improvement objectives for the department.
The Successful Applicant
- Be highly analytical and demonstrate an organised approach to your work;
- Have a proven ability to work under pressure;
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with multiple business units, internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong Excel and MS Access skills
- Strong process improvement skills
- Finance company or Banking experience are preferable
What's on Offer
You will be working for a global corporate that will offer a lucrative package and excellent career development opportunities.