Senior Financial Accountant
Excellent opportunity to accelerate your career
6 Month Fixed Term Contract
About Our Client
Based in the South Eastern suburbs, our client is a dynamic, rapidly expanding retailer undergoing an exciting period of growth and change. This leading organisation has enjoyed great success to date and is seeking a passionate and like minded individual to assist them moving forward.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will assist with the overall management of the accounting function and maintaining the integrity of the data in financial reports.
- Preparation of month end
- Preparation of monthly accounts with accompanying commentary and analysis
- Prepare and review monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations and variance analysis
- Reviewing of Capex for profitability, cash flow impacts and evaluated performance indicators.
- Liaise and interact with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Competitor and price point analysis
The Successful Applicant
Ideally CA/CPA Qualified and beginning your career in a Big 4/Mid-Tier, you will have demonstrated success and progression in your career to date. With a proven track record in financial accounting, you will be a hands-on, highly motivated and enthusiastic team player who takes pride in the delivery of quality and timely information. Strong communication skills and the ability to create and foster effective working relationships throughout the business will be critical to your success in the role. Previous experience in a retail environment and/or an ASX listed company will be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
- Fast paced and dynamic environment
- Liaising with senior management
- Work-life balance
- Competitive salary