Senior Financial Accountant
High Visibility role
Excellent career growth opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a leading services company that have an annual Turnover of AUD500 Mil and employ over 800 people. They are currently growing and hence have a need for a strong Senior Financial Accountant to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this newly created role will be the 2IC and hence will be responsible for the consolidation of the management reports of their multiple entities across the group. You will work closely with the divisions and the different entities on group cash flow forecasting and ensuring the group is on track financially and in compliant with the group tax and audit needs. It is our client's expectation that you will take ownership of the year-end audit and preparation of BAS, income tax and FBT by working closely with their external audit and tax partners.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you will at least have:-
- CA/CPA Qualified
- At least 8 years of strong experience in financial and management reporting preferably in a group environment
- Strong experience in preparation of tax (BAS, income tax, FBT) and year-end audit requirements and compliance
- High attention to detail, driven and demonstrate leadership ability
- Candidates from Big 4 are encouraged to apply
- Highly analytical and good excel skill
What's on Offer
This is an exciting role for a candidate that is driven, motivated, good business partnering ability with high attention to details and wanting to grow within a company. They offer a competitive package for the right person.