Senior Financial Accountant
Global market leader in their field
Clear succession plan for career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a ASX listed company in the construction and infrastructure industry. Their portfolio of clients include a mix of top tier companies operating in the resources, chemicals and water industries.
The key responsibilities for this role are/but not limited to:
- Manage month-end processes and preparing the management accounts
- Preparing and recording asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Summarising financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Producing payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product
- Manage statutory reports, lodge BAS, payroll tax
- Completing external audit by analysing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors. Preparing Board packs and Year End and month-end reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting to deliver key revenue drivers to assist business decisions
- Timely and accurate processing of month end timetable responsibilities including journal processing and accruals
- Oversee the full financial accounting function and supervising junior members of the team.
The Successful Applicant
- Senior qualified CA/CPA essential
- Experience of financial accounting and reporting for ASX listed company
- Yearly and half yearly reporting for mid-cap ASX listed company
- Relevant experience in the construction, infrastructure or engineering industry
- Exposure to external reporting and relationships including ATO/ASIC/Auditors/Tax
- Experience in SAP highly desired
- Experienced and comfortable working to reporting deadlines.
- Comfortable managing demands of multiple stakeholders in an organisation
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience and market
- Opportunity to join a growing market leader in their field
- Brand new offices on location close to public transport.