Senior Financial Accountant
Internationally Listed Organisation
About Our Client
My client is an internationally listed, HVAC manufacturing organisation with Australian HQ based in Melbourne's South-east. They design, manufacture and distribute their products globally and are a clear leader in the global market.
As the Senior Financial Accountant and reporting into the Financial Controller APAC your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Delivering timely and accurate financial accounting and statutory reporting.
- Providing a detailed analysis of financial information and KPI reports to assist with improving performance and driving positive change.
- Develop and improve finance policies and procedures and facilitate compliance with current and changing internal control, legislative, taxation and accounting reporting requirements
- Assist with financial planning and analysis including budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis.
- Completion of financial reports for multiple operating entities
- Leading the external reporting and compliance processes
- Management of the assets register
- Managing a team of 3 direct reports
The Successful Applicant
You will be an expert in IFRS accounting and statutory compliance. You will be Big-4 trained, CA/CPA qualified and have at least 2 years' industry experience. You will have exceptional communication skills and have exposure to large-scale multinationals.
What's on Offer
- Global business
- South-east suburbs location
- On-site parking