Senior Financial Accountant
Immediate Start Available
About Our Client
Our client is an internationally listed and globally renowned Software solutions organisation. With one of the most recognised brand names worldwide, and a strong market share in their niche market they are clearly established as the leading provider in a multitude of countries throughout the world.
Reporting into the Group Finance Manager APAC, your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Drive Monthly Management accounts for the group of companies across various regions including Australia, New Zealand, Philippines, Thailand, China, and other regions.
- Be a key driver in managing and maintaining the Fixed Assets Register
- Delivery of month end reporting in a timely manner
- Preparing and driving Annual budgeting process
- Preparation of consolidation and financial statements
- Preparation of BAS, FBT and Income Tax
- Responsible for General Ledger reconciliation and maintenance
- Engage with the business for both internal and external audits
- Driving process improvements and streamline reports and systems
- Transfer pricing
- Ad hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
You will be CA/CPA qualified with at least 3 years' post-qualification experience. You will have exceptional communication skills and business partnering ability. Ideally you will also have exposure to SAP and have advanced MS Excel skills.
What's on Offer
- Immediate Start Available
- On-site secure parking