Senior Front End Developer
Flexible and agile work environment
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Come work for a new and exciting division of an existing established company. You will get the opportunity to work with a great team of like-minded people who have a lot of fun whilst working on cutting edge custom web projects. This well-known organisation has a reputation for outstanding work/life balance and is looking for an individual to be part of their new project.
The key day to day responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with stakeholders to determine technical requirements to meet the business's outcomes
- Be a subject expert on front end development, front end practices and good UX implementation practices back to the business
- Ensure through the development and use of coding standards that deployed code meets the clients engineering practice standards for technical delivery and maintainability
- Develop new user-facing product features, including visual elements, and optimise applications for a high quality user experience including speed, input validation and scalability considerations.
- Being committed to learning and developing your tech stack and skill set
The Successful Applicant
This role will suit someone who:
- Is passionate about software development, owns their code and wants to make a name for themselves as a leader in the industry.
- Has demonstrated experience with development frameworks: Angular, CSS3, Nodejs, Jquery, Python
- Solid experience with developing API's
- Experience with cloud hosting with either Azure or AWS (bonus)
- Experience with CI/CD - Jenkins
What's on Offer
Why work for us:
- Exposure to the latest in Front end technologies such as React.js and structured training to ensure full understanding of techniques
- Secure future career progression through a supportive managerial environment
- Collaborative culture
- Attractive salary package