Senior Full Stack Developer
Work on cutting-edge products with global impact!
Innovative Tech-Startup environment with a modern tech-stack!
About Our Client
My client is an ASX listed tech startup who are experiencing a period of incredible growth and expansion. With offices around Australia/NZ and North America, this software company has a passion for ensuring the safety of their global customer base through innovative technology solutions.
As a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer, you're responsible for designing, developing, testing and deploying software solutions spanning across both the backend APIs and client-side code. You display strong technical and delivery leadership and you're comfortable leading delivery teams when required to. Most importantly, you are a valued member of an excellent engineering team and the changes you make will be used by customers around the globe.
The Successful Applicant
- A passion for building quality software and owning solutions end to end
- The ability to work with and lead cross-functional teams to delivery goals
- You put yourself in the customer's shoes when thinking about a problem and its solution
- The ability to apply transferable skills and pick up new languages and frameworks
- Experience working with server-side development, including the design of RESTful APIs (Go, Java, Python, Node.js)
- Experience with cloud-native development (AWS, GCP) and 12-factor applications
- You love to help mentor and educate others to become better software engineers
- The ability to build quality into your code upfront, and resolve production issues through to understanding the root cause.
- You're open-minded and adaptable in responding to new challenges and opportunities
- You demonstrate a love for continually learning and improving your skills and knowledge
What's on Offer
- You'll be exposed to modern technologies and processes in a fast-paced environment, working within a great development team.
- An opportunity to work on technology and data scaling challenges for a global customer base
- Working and leading cross-functional teams with all the skills required to solve a given problem
- The opportunity to own your changes end-to-end, from design right the way through to delivery to the customer.
- Support with flexible working, such as working from home
- Opportunities to attend local software conferences
- The chance to be part of a growing business with big goals