Senior Fund Accountant
Work life balance
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the property and real estate industry, based within the Melbourne CBD, allowing for innovative learning and development, as well as clear career progression guide. This fast paced and ever growing company pride themselves on high standards and in doing so have outstanding results. Being able to communicate with others and work in a team are essential qualities to succeed within the organisation as well as a strong focus on development, continuous learnings and leadership opportunities.
Reporting to the General Managers, you will be supporting the finance team, in so performing the following responsibilities:
- Ensure the integrity and compliance of the fund
- Lodgement and maintenance of any AFSL requirements
- Oversee and coordinate all daily fund accounting and unit price activity
- Escalate issues pertaining to the accounting and record keeping of the schemes daily unit prices and determines action plan for successful outcome
- Maintain internal and external working relationships
- Ensure accurate completion processes as per policies and procedures
- Ensure financial statements are prepared in accordance with accounting standards
- Ad-hoc projects and further business analysis
The Successful Applicant
This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious up and coming first time mover from a top accounting firm looking to move into industry. Exposure to ASX or property and real estate companies will be beneficial, with the ability to work in a team environment essential. Communication skills to internal and external stakeholders is paramount. CA or CPA qualification and strong excel skills are preferred and exposure to estatemaster reporting is preferred. Must have fund and AFSL exposure.
What's on Offer
The ability to hit the ground running and a team focused attitude as well as a willingness to add value will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package. You will be operating in a team which will offer diverse learning opportunities and the ability to progress within the company, with a strong focus on growing your commercial acumen and progressing within the organisation.