Senior Graphic Designer - 10 Years Minimum Experience
Part-time Role with Flexible Hours (2 - 3 days per week)
Temporary for 3 months
About Our Client
Based in East Perth my client sits within the Mining and Resources industry. This person will be the key point of contact within the team for any graphic design needs and will sit within a large marketing and communications team of 8 staff.
This person may be required to:
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all communications and marketing projects
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Create collateral including but not limited to - Email Marketing templates, presentations, corporate communications collateral, update templates, business documents, info graphics etc.
The Successful Applicant
This candidate must have the following to be considered for the opportunity:
- Available immediately
- 10 + Years experience as a minimum
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in design software (e.g. InDesign)
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colours, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders for brand consistency and guidance as required
- BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field
- Mining and resources experience is desirable
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Graphic Designer who is looking to pick up a few extra days of work to compliment freelance work or a parent that requires pick up/drop off flexibility.
They will be flexible on the days worked however there would be a minimum of 2 - 3 days per week required. This person will be required to work from the office and will not have flexibility to work from home.
Please include a link for your portfolio on your application OR send your portfolio through
To be considered please apply ASAP before the role is filled!