Senior Group Accountant - ASX Listed
Highly Flexible Working Culture
Competitive Salary and Benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a ASX listed business with a strong history of providing long lasting and rewarding careers. With multiple revenue streams in record growth figures and a market leading reputation the future is looking bright. Learning and development opportunities are cast along with opportunities to work overseas for those interested. An open door policy creates exposure to the organisations most senior stakeholders.
Working very closely with both the Group Financial Controller and the Chief Financial Officer this role will involve;
- A a senior member of the finance team you be a main point of contact for various business unit heads and ensure they are being supported effectively.
- Consolidation of monthly Management accounts.
- Preparation of Monthly KPI's for the business units.
- Maintenance of the company ledger.
- Consolidation of the annual and half year accounts.
- Liaising with External Auditors.
- Assist with preparation of monthly reports for CFO and Board.
- Maintain covenants calculations for Banks and Bondsmen.
- Assist with the preparation of the quarterly report to the Banks and Bondsmen.
The Successful Applicant
You will a strong communicator who enjoys working with non-finance stakeholders. CA/CPA qualification will be a must and a open mind to hands on work will be required.
What's on Offer
Our commitment in delivering the best outcomes for the business will be rewarded with a lucrative package. You will be working within a global multinational business that will offer excellent career opportunities moving forward.