Senior Group Accountant - Blue Chip Retail Organisation
Inner City Location
About Our Client
Our Client is one of Australia's largest Retail brands. With a strong history of recruiting top talent - they are seeking a Senior Analyst or Assistant Manager from a top Accounting firm.
Reporting to the Financial Controller your role will include;
- Oversee end of month processes including journals, accruals, prepayments, monthly allocations, fixed assets ledger and reconciliations;
- Presenting information to Board on financial results
- Consolidation of group result including reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide assistance to the group for financial accounting requirements and month end procedures.
- Monthly cash flow reporting.
- Other duties as required by the Financial Controller.
The Successful Applicant
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Senior or Assistant Manager from a topAccounting firm. Exposure to large Retail clients will be beneficial. This appointment requires someone who has a 'can do' attitude and the ability to communicate with people at all levels is a must.
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to the role will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package. You will enjoy functioning within a team which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities