- Build your career in the industry of Construction and Engineering
- HR Advisors who love to work in fast paced environments on a new HR project
About Our Client
Be part of a large scale project with an exciting Construction business, one of the main competitors in their industry. A widely known business across Australia, New Zealand and Asia who develop major exciting projects across the regions.
- Reporting into the HR Project Manager
- The project is at initial stages of ramp up and requires high level HR support
- Assisting with the development of key HR policies and processes
- HR advice at a senior level, supporting Managers with performance management and any employee related issues
- Supporting with employment transfers and redeployment activities
- Being agile and able to meet high pressured demands and tight deadlines
- Managing variety of stakeholders and the ability to work under pressure and manage expectations
The Successful Applicant
- Industry background in Construction or Engineering with relevant HR Advisory level experience
- It would be beneficial to have exposure to large scale HR projects
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Experience managing multiple key stakeholders and ability to manage expectations and balance priorities
- Advising on HR performance and employee related matters
- Involved in the full employment life-cycle within high volume capacity
- Thrives from working in a fast paced environment
What's on Offer
Exposure to one of the main industry competitors within Construction and Engineering.
Work with skilled experts within their field, and a great opportunity to grow your personal reputation within this industry.
There's fantastic opportunities to be promoted within, as part of the HR project team who are highly regarded in the business.
Be challenged and always be learning new skills with this fantastic employer.