Senior HR Advisor
Port Melbourne Location
About Our Client
Our client is an established global business based in Port Melbourne. Our client recognises the importance HR plays in driving organisational change and is seeking an experienced HR advisor to join their team.
This is stand alone role where the successful person will be involved in the day to day business operations and will sit on the extended leadership team. You will be responsible for bringing up to speed the general HR operations of the business and assist with the steam-lining of current HR processes. Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Assist in the day to day generalist HR operations.
- Support the leadership team with any HR related queries.
- Assist in the management and interpretation of work cover claims, OH & S policy, and modern awards.
- Perform 360 degree recruitment.
The Successful Applicant
The successful person will come into the organisation and posses the following:
- A degree in HR or a related field.
- Previous experience in a HR generalist or HR projects role
- Ability to manage the day to day whilst drive process improvement projects
- Ability to work autonomously
- Thrive within a fast paced and changing business
- A self starter with outstanding organisation and planning skills.
What's on Offer
Your hard work in the role will be rewarded with a very competitive salary package and the ability to work flexibly within a supportive team. This is a great opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join an organisation and immediately make an impact.