Senior HR Advisor
About Our Client
Our client is a member of a global retail group, with a true international reach across Asia, Europe, The Pacific and The Middle East.
- Recruitment: Provide advice and support to hiring managers to ensure appropriate strategic recruitment decision are made in line with group strategy.
- Performance Management: Assist with the roll-out of the Performance Development Planning across the business, in addition to managing poor performance.
- Industrial Relations: Provide accurate & timely IR advice and awards, agreement and legislative requirements. Assist in the management and prevention of industrial claims or disputes.
- Remuneration & Benefits: Participate and support in the administration and implementation of the Annual Remuneration Review process.
- Training & Development: Address employee training needs while promoting the implementation of the Career Path Planning Process
- HR Operations & Projects: Participate and support HR team as required
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a similar business environment
- Thorough understanding of Employment Laws and related legislation in Australia
- Strong confident communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders in a fast paced, time sensitive environment
- Strong positive attitude and strong work ethic
What's on Offer
- Newly created position
- Supportive & established local HR Team
- Recognised & highly regarded brand