Senior HR Business Partner
Permanent opportunity within the Aged Care Industry
High performing, diverse team
About Our Client
My client is Non-Profit organisation that specialises in the Aged Care space.
They are looking for an experienced Senior HR Business Partner to join in this leadership role on a permanent basis. This role will report in to the GM of HR and be based in Sydney.
- This role will be a combination of ongoing and forward-looking HR initiatives
- Lead a team of 2-4 employees
- Partnering with business leaders across relevant areas of HR including engagement, development, performance, retention, compliance and administration.
- Providing sound guidance to business leaders including managing ER/IR cases
- Also responsible for HR administration and compliance
- Optimising the use of HR systems, processes and workflows
- Collaborating on strategic directions for HR to meet the emerging needs of a sector undergoing significant change
The Successful Applicant
- HR Business Partnering experience with a unionised workforce
- Leadership capability
- Ability to establish effective business partnering relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Ability to work within a fast paced high volume environment
- Extensive ER/IR experience
- Experience improving HR systems and processes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Sound understanding of Australian employment legislation, Health & Safety and effective HR practice
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious HR Business Partner/Manager to join a company with a great culture and the chance to further develop within their careers.
Flexible working and other company benefits offered.