Senior HR Business Partner
Start-up Mining Business
West Perth Location
About Our Client
Our client is a well known start-up mining company based in West Perth. They are actively seeking an experienced Senior HR Advisor on a permanent basis to join their growing team.
Reporting to the HR Manager roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing HR support to all the functions within the organisation including Projects, Operations, Exploration and Corporate functions (this will require some site travel on an ad hoc basis)
- Providing recruitment support for ie: screening, interviewing employee checks and on-boarding
- Provide leadership to the Recruitment Advisor
- Assist in providing support to the HR Manager on Strategic activities such as workforce planning, policy development and refinement, talent management, succession planning, employee engagement, remuneration and benefits etc.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have experience within the mining and resources sector in a similar level role and understand the processes of an operating mine. Exposure to project environments is also highly beneficial.
Experience with the recruitment system Job Adder and ConnX the HRIS is ideal but not essential.
This is a true business partnering role and the successful candidate will be a self-starter who can manage the day to day HR activities and spend time on strategic work.
What's on Offer
- West Perth Location
- Start-up Mining business
- Work for a rapidly expanding organisation
- Dynamic working environment
- Permanent Position
- $115,000 + superannuation