Senior HR Business Partner
12 month contract, view of permanency
About Our Client
Our client is a well established Australian business looking for a Senior HR Business Partner. This role is a green-fields role responsible for starting up and creating the HR function/framework.
Reporting to the Director, this role is a newly created position and responsible for the following:
- Establishing and reviewing HR policies, procedures and documentation with our mission, values and culture.
- Establishing and revising policies, procedures and employment contracts as they apply to staffing
- Assisting the Director in negotiating and monitoring various enterprise agreements.
- Providing advice to the Executive and Senior leadership team on matters of staff employment, industrial relations and HR management.
- Provide general HR advice, information and support to the whole organisation.
- Work with Management staff to increase their leadership capabilities in relation to staff performance management.
- Provide HR reports and recommendations.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidates must be degree qualified in HR or equivalent
- Experience in a similar start up role is required
- Generalist HR skills
- Working in a standalone function or in a complex business
What's on Offer
- Immediate start
- Long term contract with a view of permanency
- Convenient Location
- Competitive salary